Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer Street Art Market

I took part in a huge art show Saturday the 14th. There were lots of great art...vendors? There was a fashion show and open studios upstairs, live bands and DJs complete with dubstep, free booze, and lots and lots of people.
Here are a few views from my table. i am slowly growing my setup to show more of my art. I bought a second table and it really helps a lot to have the extra space. Its cool that i can show up somewhere in my two-door coupe and have an art booth set up in about 10-15 minutes!

This was a fun gig. There was a $10 cover to get in so there were some avid art fans coming in to check things out. Almost everybody was excited to be there and very friendly. I like meeting new people doing these things. I cant say that enough.

I want to do this more. My calendar is free starting in August so if anybody out there knows of something going on let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment